Sausage And Rotel Cabbage.
Ingredients of Sausage And Rotel Cabbage
- Prepare 2 head of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 can of MILD Rotel (the big thick can) or 2 small.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow onion sliced.
- Prepare 1/2-1 of Green Bell Pepper sliced.
- It’s of Olive oil or butter.
- It’s 2 of Garlic-fresh cloves minced.
- You need as needed of Seasonings: garlic and onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, a little ole bay, celery flakes.
- You need 2 packages of Smoked skinless sausage. Eckrich farm is the best!!! The only kind I use.
- It’s 1/4 cup of low sodium Chicken broth or stock.
- Prepare of Fresh Cilantro.
Sausage And Rotel Cabbage instructions
- Cut up cabbage, and rinse off. Then slice your sausage in rounds, slice your onion, and bell pepper..
- Add some olive oil in a bigger size pot, and add cabbage, onions, bell pepper. Add some seasonings, and chicken broth/stock And let cabbage cook down some..
- Once the cabbage has softened down a good bit, add Rotel, sausage, and minced garlic if using, and more seasonings. Cover with lid, and put on medium low for a little while. Add cilantro..