JBs Hot Pockets.
Ingredients of JBs Hot Pockets
- It’s 1 of Whatever filling you want I used blue cheese black pepper burger meat and chicken sausage.
- Prepare 1 of Cheese use your favorite.
- Prepare 1 of Sourdough dinner rolls because of there chewy outside they work best and taste great.
- Prepare 1 of Onion and vegetables (whatever you like broccoli cheese. Whatever make it your own.
- It’s 1 of Butter enough to pour a little over however many you want to make.
- You need 1 of Garlic to teste or Italian seasoning.
JBs Hot Pockets step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 and Prepare filling in a pan on the stove cook meats first because they take the longest. Season to taste..
- When the meat is close to done add your veggies to cook down a little..
- Add cheese and mix everything together to create the filling for you pockets..
- Cut pockets into your sour dough rolls and press the bread inside down to creat room for your filling..
- Stuff filling into pockets (I added pasta sauce to half and Alfredo to the other half for moisture but that's optional).
- Put pockets in oven pan. Melt butter add garlic a little Salt mix, and pour a little over each pocket..
- Place in oven for 15 minutes to let filling melt and bind with pocket and Create a nice crispy outside from the butter..