Chicken and Rice-Slow Cooker.
Ingredients of Chicken and Rice-Slow Cooker
- Prepare 2 of large chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of large can cream of chicken herb.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom with roasted garlic (Campbell's brand).
- It’s 1/2 block of cream cheese. (Herb cream cheese if you can find) but plain is good to..
- You need 1 of Onion minced.
- It’s of Celery flakes.
- Prepare of Parsley flakes.
- It’s 1/2 Pack of Italian seasoning or ranch or a mix of both.
- It’s 1 of small can chicken broth/stock.
- It’s of Seasonings: garlic powder, onion powder, Italian, salt and cracked pepper or whatever seasonings you like. I added several others myself..
Chicken and Rice-Slow Cooker instructions
- Add chicken breast, can broth/stock, minced onions and Italian seasoning or ranch seasoning or both, and some of your other favorite seasonings to slow cooker on high..
- Let this cook for a couple of hours on high..
- Once chicken is halfway done, shred or break in cubes with fork and leave in slow cooker. Or you can leave whole..
- Then add rest of ingredients, and stir. (Cream of chicken, cream of mushroom with roasted garlic, cream cheese, celery flakes, some parsley and other seasonings you like. Let cook about another hour or so, until mixture becomes creamy..
- You can add the chicken gravy mixture on top of steamed/cooked rice in plate, or mix the cooked rice in with it in slow cooker. I used my rice cooker, and added chicken broth mixed with a little water to steam it..