Tastiest Burgers at Home.
Ingredients of Tastiest Burgers at Home
- You need 2 lb of Ground beef (raw).
- You need of Lemon Pepper salt (or powder).
- You need of No Salt: seasoning.
- It’s of Garlic pepper (or powder).
- Prepare of imitation bacon bits (or real crumbled bacon).
- You need 1 envelope of ranch dry mix.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- It’s of Tomato.
- It’s 1 slice of of any cheese (I use cheddar).
Tastiest Burgers at Home step by step
- Get a medium or large bowl (preferably) and add GB and all the dry ingredients, including cheese. You can add as little or as much as you want..
- Mix with clean hands, and knead all the ingredients until it's seasoned throughout..
- After it's thoroughly mixed, take a large mound (about the side of your fist or a baseball) and squish it firmly (like a snow ball) so meat can cook evenly..
- On a clean plate (this will be your assembly line patties ready to be grilled) carefully smash the meat ball almost flat and shape into a rounded disk. (The burgers will shrink during the cooking process).
- Grill patties until your liking or until browned throughout. I use a George foreman mini grill..
- Once done, place somewhere with a paper towel underneath to absorb the grease. Add cheese slice to melt onto warm Patty..