Cheesy Pepper Chicken Breasts.
Ingredients of Cheesy Pepper Chicken Breasts
- It’s 1 can of Mild rotel tomatoes.
- It’s of Zesty liquid Italian dressing.
- You need 1 packages of Bell peppers I used a 3 pk of tri color- sliced.
- Prepare of Cheeses- pepper jack, Colby jack, mozzarella.
- It’s of Garlic and herb Panko crumbs.
- It’s 1 of Onion sliced.
- Prepare of Butter- thin small slices around chicken.
- It’s 1 of Your favorite seasonings and herbs.
Cheesy Pepper Chicken Breasts step by step
- preheat oven to 375 slice the peppers and onions..
- Put chicken in baking dish, & cover chicken breasts with Italian dressing, your favorite seasonings and herbs and sprinkle panko crumbs, some butter around the bottom of pan and bake in large dish covered with aluminum foil for 20 min or so.
- Take out and add the onions, peppers, rotel and bake for an additional 15 min or so. ( until you get the softness or crunch u want for peppers).
- Then take out and cover everything in colby jack, mozzarella cheese, then on top of that cover with pepper jack cheese and bake until melted..
- Here is the plate once plated. I also made homemade cheddar bay biscuits. Not the bisquick or box kind, but homemade. Will link to my recipe..
- Here is the homemade cheddar bay biscuits recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354394-cheddar-bay-biscuits-from-scratch.