Ingredients of Garlic Knots
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of garlic seasoning (however much you like I used 1 tablespoon).
- It’s 1 of Can of pizza dough.
- It’s 1 of pizza sauce for dipping.
- You need 1 tsp of grated parmesan cheese.
Garlic Knots instructions
- Preheat oven 400. Spread dough out to a square. Cut into 1 inch thick strips. Shape into a knot and lay on a greased baking pan 2 inches apart..
- Mix seasonings with melted butter. Brush the seasoned melted butter on top of the knots. Sprinkle more parmesan on top. Bake at 400 for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. I also brushed more garlic butter on top before serving. Serve with pizza sauce and enjoy..