Easy Spinach and Artichoke Chicken.
Ingredients of Easy Spinach and Artichoke Chicken
- It’s 1 of pack of thin cut chicken breast about 8 of them.
- It’s dash of pepper.
- You need dash of garlic and onion powder.
- You need dash of Perfect Pinch rotisserie chicken seasoning.
- You need 1 of (one slice per chicken)Freshly Sliced Mozzarella cheese from the deli.
- You need 1 box of of Tostitos (Dip) Cheesy Spinach &Artichoke Dip 10 oz. in the chip area of the store..
- Prepare 1 of now you can bread your chicken breast (I would dip mine in mayo then your choice of bread crumbs But you don't have to I didn't this time it's up to you).
Easy Spinach and Artichoke Chicken step by step
- Pre heat your oven at 350.
- Spray you cooking pan with spray so the chicken does not stick. I use parchment paper easy cleanup and I still spray that.
- This is the chicken I use.
- Place chicken on the pan and season them with all the dry seasonings..
- Then spread the spinach and artichoke dip on each piece of the chicken ( thin chicken breast).
- Now bake the chicken at 350 for 20 minutes..
- Then pull out the pan from the oven. Place one slice of the mozzarella cheese on each piece of the chicken and cook for (about) ten more minutes..
- Now if you decide to bread your chicken this is what I do. I dip the chicken in mayo then bread crumbs. I place the chicken on the non stick pan. The I sprinkle the dry seasonings on the chicken. I bake it for 15 minutes then pull out the pan and then put the spinach and artichoke dip on each piece of chicken. Bake it for 5 minutes pull it back out and put one slice of mozzarella cheese on each piece of chicken then bake for about 10 more minutes..