Bacon ranch chicken. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Layer two slices of bacon on top of each chicken breast.
Ingredients of Bacon ranch chicken
- It’s 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast washed.
- Prepare 1 of prepared ranch dressing.
- It’s 1 of Bacon slices.
- It’s 1 of shredded cheese (I used swiss).
- It’s 1 of Italian seasoning a few sprinkles.
- Prepare 1 of cracked pepper to taste.
Bacon Ranch Chicken Sliders make a filling, fun, quick and easy meal. Served warm with melted cheese, chicken, bacon, and a creamy ranch spread, pair these with a green salad for an easy. There's no use arguing; chicken, bacon and ranch are dinner's most perfect flavor trio. With this quick grilled version, it's the fastest and easiest, too.
Bacon ranch chicken instructions
- Wash chicken breast and place in pan pour ranch dressing on top about 1 to 2 tablespoons and spread it around.
- Top with bacon slices uncooked.
- Top bacon with shredded cheese and seasonings.
- Bake at 400°f for 40 minutes..
Here's to quick and easy chicken dinners that please. My Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is a hit with kids and adults. Bacon chicken ranch casserole is low carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly. This chicken sandwich is loaded with flavor and the bacon knocks it out of the ballpark. This chicken bacon ranch casserole is the dinner you've been dreaming of.