Iowa Girls Quinoa Pizza Bites – Gluten Free.
Ingredients of Iowa Girls Quinoa Pizza Bites – Gluten Free
- You need 2 cup of Cooked quinoa.
- You need 2 of Whole eggs.
- It’s 2 of Egg whites.
- Prepare 2 cup of Pizza toppings of choice (I used onion, green pepper, black and green olives).
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning (I used McCormick Montreal Strak seasoning).
- Prepare 1 of Pizza sauce for dipping (I used spaghetti sauce).
Iowa Girls Quinoa Pizza Bites – Gluten Free step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray muffin tin (one regular size or two mini) very well with oil cooking spray..
- Mix all ingredients except pizza sauce, in a large bowl. Fill muffin tin cups to the top with quinoa mixture..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes for mini muffin tins, or 25-30 minutes for regular muffin tin. Let cool for 5 minutes, then remove from muffin pan. Serve with warm pizza sauce..
- They say you have option to freeze these, but they were so much more delicious straight from the oven, I would advise against it..
- Courtesy of Iowa Girl Eats- http://iowagirleats.com.