French Bread Pizza Crunch Bites.
Ingredients of French Bread Pizza Crunch Bites
- It’s 1 of french baguette.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic butter, I used my recipe, located in my profile.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of marinara sauce, plus more for dipping, I used my recipe located in my orofille.
- It’s 1 cup of italian four cheese blend, shredded.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of italian seasoning.
- It’s 10 slices of pepperoni, cut in half.
French Bread Pizza Crunch Bites instructions
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking plate with foil for toasting bread crumbs. Line a baking sheet with foil for cooking the pizza.
- Cut the bauette in half lenghtwisw.
- Remove some of the bread from the center of the bauette to make a well, save the bread you pulled out for later.
- Make bread crumbs out of pulled ou breaf.
- Make bread crumbs out of pulled out bread.
- Mix with the garlic butter.
- Place on foil lined plate and toast in the oven until golden, about 10 monutes. Stir often.
- Fill well 8n bread with marinara sauce.
- Add cheese, evenly.
- Sprinkle with italian seasoning.
- Add pepperoni evenly.
- Sprinkle evenly with toasted bread crumbs.
- Bake until hot and cheese is melted, about 15 to 25 minutes.
- Cut into individual slices and serve with extra marinara for dipping.