Toss It All.
Ingredients of Toss It All
- You need of for the mixture.
- It’s 1 of fresh veggies ( of your choice) I used mushrooms, baby corns, green bell pepper..
- You need 2 of chopped onion.
- It’s 7 clove of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 of cream.
- It’s 1 of salsa sauce.
- Prepare 1 of mustard sauce.
- You need 1 of Italian seasoning.
- You need of salt.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of parsley powder.
- It’s 1 of cheese (any of your choice).
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- You need slice of bread.
Toss It All step by step
- Take a pan, put it on medium heat and add olive oil to it..
- Add chopped onion, mix 'em, when they get bit golden(not much) add garlic..
- Now, add your veggies one by one. Give it a toss after every veggie..
- Add salt to taste, ground black pepper, Italian seasoning, parsley powder to it and toss it well..
- Time to add cream, salsa sauce, mustard sauce. Mix it gently..
- Grate some lemon zest, and drop in a bit of lemon juice as well (just a few drops), for a good essence and taste..
- Add some shredded cheese. And remove the mixture in a bowl..
- Now you can either spread the mixture on bread and add shredded cheese onto it and put the bread in microwave for 30 seconds. Or you can take the mixture into a bowl, spread shredded cheese onto it and put it in microwave for 30 seconds..
- The fusion- 'toss it all' it ready to serve..