Baked tuna cakes. Baked tuna "crab" cakes are perfect for a quick and easy lunch or appetizer on game day served with a side of sweet chili dipping sauce or garlic aioli. I never feel guilty about eating these because they. Reminiscent of crab cakes, these baked seafood cakes are made out of tuna, so they're a great View image.
Ingredients of Baked tuna cakes
- Prepare 3 cans of solid white tuna in water.
- You need 1/4 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of dijon mustard (or mayo if mustard isn't your thing).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of old bay seasoning.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dill.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced onion (i used dried but fresh is fine too).
- You need 1/4 cup of panko.
- You need of cooking spray (pam).
They are an excellent option for those nights when you just don't. These delicious fish cakes can be served as a starter, appetiser or part of a main course. Tuna is blended with vegetables and seasonings, formed into fish cakes and baked to perfection. Once you've formed the patties, it's time for coating.
Baked tuna cakes step by step
- Drain tuna. Heat oven to 400..
- Mix tuna, bread crumbs, eggs, mustard, onion, and spices. Form into twelve cakes..
- Dip both sides into panko..
- Spray cooking sheet with pam. Also spray tops of cakes, so that they brown in the oven. Cook 10 minutes, flip, and then cook for another 10..
Higher risk of patties losing shape. Hope you like making these crispy, golden Baked Tuna Cakes! Because chances are excellent that your family will be asking for them again. Learn how to prepare this easy Baked Tuna Cakes recipe like a pro. Tuna cakes are a moist and healthy twist on crab cakes, accented with veggies and a crisp oven-fried crust.