Chicken, spinach & bacon pasta. Easy Chicken Breasts with Spinach and Mushrooms are in creamy Parmesan sauce. This chicken casserole is easy to prepare and makes a great everyday meal. Serve this chicken and spinach bake with hot cooked pasta or rice and buttermilk biscuits or warm crusty rolls.
Ingredients of Chicken, spinach & bacon pasta
- It’s 17 oz bag of dry spaghetti or spaghetini (any long pasta I'm sure will do).
- You need 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need 6 slices of bacon.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups of diced tomatoes (canned or fresh), I used canned diced tomatoes with Italian seasoning already in them.
- You need 3 cups of fresh baby spinach (or 1/2 box or bag of frozen leaf spinach, thawed and squeezed).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of reserved pasta water gathered before you drain the pasta.
Learn how to make the perfect weeknight dinner with this tasty chicken and spinach recipe. Chicken cutlets stuffed with spinach, feta, ricotta then breaded and baked to perfection! Oh my goodness gracious is it amazing! There's something so comforting about this spinach artichoke chicken that it has really become one of our favorite ways to.
Chicken, spinach & bacon pasta step by step
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta according to directions. Save your water from here before you dump your pasta to drain.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet, heat the oil, season the chicken breast on both sides with salt and pepper. Cook the chicken over medium high heat 4-5 minutes per side until cooked through. Move the cooked chicken to a cutting board and cut into slices.
- In a second skillet, cook bacon until crispy. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain, then chop into pieces of just crumble it… Your choice.
- Pour off half the bacon fat back into the larger skillet. Over medium heat – add garlic, tomatoes, and spinach and season with salt and pepper. Stir well to combine. Add heavy cream, Parmesan, and 1/2 cup pasta water. Stir again then let simmer 5 minutes or so.
- Add the spaghetti and toss until fully coated. Add chicken and bacon and toss again to mix. Serve sprinkled with additional Parmesan if desired. Enjoy!!.
How to Make Chicken Spinach Meatballs. The new meatball features some of the usual suspects like basil, Parmesan cheese, and garlic, so the switch-up came in the form of ground chicken and spinach. This Spinach Stuffed Chicken is the MOST popular recipe on my website and I'm sure your entire It is a low-carb chicken breast recipe ( and keto chicken breast recipe ) AND it is stuffed with spinach. Season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper, then serve with rice. This is the easiest and the tastiest Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe.