Spaghetti Pie & Meatballs. This baked spaghetti pie recipe is easy enough for a busy weeknight meal and sure to be loved by the entire family. It's also a great take-and-bake meal for a family or friend in need. Spaghetti Pie from Delish.com puts a new spin on spaghetti and meatballs.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Pie & Meatballs
- It’s of ****for the pie********.
- You need 1 lb. of spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 2 jars (14.5 oz) of Alfredo Sauce (I used Prego Homestyle Alredo).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of ***for the sauce******.
- Prepare 2 jars (24 oz.) of spaghetti sauce (I used Prego Three Cheese).
- Prepare of *for the meatballs******.
- Prepare 1 lb. of hamburger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian Style Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Italian seasoning.
- You need to taste of salt & pepper.
Spaghetti with meat sauce is always a favorite weeknight meal. Change it up by baking it in a pie dish, topped with bubbling, melted cheese. From Dara Michalski of Cookin' Canuck. This Spaghetti Pie is beautifully simple comfort food!
Spaghetti Pie & Meatballs step by step
- Start with your meatballs. Place all ingredients under meatballs category in a large bowl, and mix well until all ingredients are combined. Form into medium size balls, and place onto a greased, rimmed baking sheet. I was able to make 14 meatballs..
- Heat 2 jars of spaghetti sauce in large pan on low, covered. Keep warm until final step..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Boil spaghetti as per package instructions. Drain & return to pan. Add in 1 1/2 jars of the alfredo sauce and all of the shredded parmesan cheese. Mix well & place into a greased 9 x 1 1/2 inch pie plate. Pat spaghetti down to form pie..
- Place both your meatballs and spaghetti pie into the oven. Cook for 10 minutes and then rotate them, so you are switching them on the cooking racks for even cooking. Cook an additional 10 minutes. 20 total minutes of cooking time in this step..
- Remove spaghetti pie from oven. At this step, you will leave meatballs in oven to continue cooking. Give the spaghetti pie a quick stir and then pat back down into pie plate. Place onto a cookie sheet to avoid spillover, as your pie will now be very full. Top with remaining 1/2 jar of alfredo sauce, spoon evenly. Top with mozzarella cheese..
- Cook additional 15 minutes, or until hot & bubbly, with meatballs on lower rack and pie on upper rack. Remove from oven and allow to set for 5 minutes..
- Place a ladle of sauce onto plate. Top with spaghetti pie slice and serve with meatballs. Enjoy!.
Spaghetti noodles are baked into a pie and topped with sauce and melted cheese. Jump To Recipe • Print Recipe. This isn't your average spaghetti pie. Classic variations are often a humble assembly of noodles, marinara, and a few eggs to hold it all together. This reimagined version boasts ricotta cheese and.