Ingredients of Cappuccino Biscotti
- You need 4 cups of flour.
- You need 2 sachets of cappuccino.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 250 g of butter softened.
- It’s 1 and a 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 and 1/2 to 2 cups of chopped almonds.
Cappuccino Biscotti step by step
- Preheat oven to 180*C. In a bowl, mix flour, cappuccino, baking powder and salt..
- Beat butter and sugar until light and creamy add in eggs one at a time with vanilla. Continue beating and add in flour mixture. Add in chopped almonds and beat. Form into 4 equal balls. Shape into logs and place onto a greased oven pan, allow room for spreading. Bake for 25 -30 min and cool on a tray. Slice with a butter knife and place on a tray. Place back in the oven at 120* to dry out for 45-60 minutes..