Lasagna Roll Ups. Lasagna Roll Ups – Lasagna in a single serving form, no more messy sloppy layered squares! Lasagna Roll Ups combine the best of classic Lasagna but they are so much easier to serve, bake faster, and can be enjoyed right away – no resting time required! Lasagna Roll-Ups from Delish.com sneak in some extra veggies for your next dinner.
Ingredients of Lasagna Roll Ups
- You need 1 lb. of hamburger.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 12 of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 (24 oz) of jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (I used Prego).
- You need 1 (14.5 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes, drained.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese, divided.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning, divided.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of dried parsley.
- You need of to taste, salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of milk.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of tub regular cream cheese spread.
- It’s 2 (8 oz) of pkgs. Kraft Touch of Philadelphia shredded mozzarella c.
These vegan Lasagna Roll Ups are filled with hummus, spinach, and mushrooms. This meat-free dish might become your new favorite weekend dinner as it is so comforting, and delicious! Lasagna Roll Ups. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Incredibly delicious Lasagna Roll-Ups that are totally delicious and a true comforting dish presented in a fun new way.
Lasagna Roll Ups instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Begin cooking lasagna noodles as per package directions..
- Brown hamburger in large pan with garlic, onion, 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning and salt & pepper. Drain and return to pan..
- Add spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. Turn off heat and let rest..
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine cream cheese spread, milk, parsley and remaining 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning until smooth..
- Add the eggs, 1 package of the mozzarella cheese and remaining 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. Mix well to combine; set aside..
- Pull out your cooked lasagna noodles from pot and lay out on a sheet of wax paper. This step avoids the sticking together of the noodles and prepares them for rolling..
- Spread each noodle with a moderate layer of the cheese mixture. I cooked 12 noodles in case there were some that tore in the cooking process. I had enough cheese mixture for 10 noodles..
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. Spread half of the meat mixture in bottom of pan..
- Roll up noodles and place in single layer on top of meat mixture in pan..
- Top noodles with remaining meat mixture. Top with remaining package of mozzarella cheese..
- Place in oven on middle rack and cook uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes, or until hot & bubbly..
Take the guesswork out of portion control. Lasagna Roll Ups, a delicious spinach and cheese roll up, topped with quick meat sauce and mozzarella! This easy dish cooks up fast for a quick & easy meal! Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups are made with thin zucchini slices rolled around a delicious ricotta filling, then baked in tomato sauce and topped with cheese. A healthier, low carb lasagna option that's not.