Pork Tenderloin with Bacon and Cheese. Cover your pork tenderloin with saran wrap. Spread the onion, garlic, cream cheese, and spinach mixture on to the pork tenderloin. It's so simple to make – easy enough for midweek, but also fancy enough for company.
Ingredients of Pork Tenderloin with Bacon and Cheese
- Prepare 1 of whole pork tenderloin, trimmed of any silver skin.
- Prepare 6 slices of thin bacon.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh grated romano cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning salt blend.
- Prepare to taste of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of italian seasoning.
- You need 2 of large egg.
- You need 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil, I used chili infused.
- It’s 1/2 of tablesppon butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s of For Garnish.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped basil.
- It’s 2 of green onions sliced.
Pat the tenderloin dry with paper towels, sprinkle with the garlic powder and season well Heat the reserved bacon grease in a cast-iron pan over medium-high heat and place the tenderloin in the hot fat. (This comes out even better if you use. We're taking this once very intimidating recipe and making it intimidating no more. There is so much flavor right The filling for this pork tenderloin is SO good. It's a wild rice combined with apples, butternut squash, a little bit of bacon, spinach, sage and goat cheese.
Pork Tenderloin with Bacon and Cheese step by step
- Preheat the oven to 450. Line a baking pan with foil and spray with non stick spray.
- Cut pork into 1 inch slices and flatten to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cook bacon on a large skillet until crisp. Drain on paper towels and set aside for later. Reserve pan and drippings bacon was cooked in.
- In a bowl whisk eggs and lemon until blended.
- On a plate combine romano cheese, sriracha, italian seasoning and pepper to taste.
- Dip each pork slice first in egg.
- Then coat with romano cheese mixture.
- Heat oil and butter in the skillet bacon was cooked in until hot and cook each coated pork slice until golden removing to foil lined pan as soon as golden.
- Top each slice with some cheddar cheese, divide bacon, crumbled on top.
- Place in the hot oven just to melt cheese about 2 to 4 minutes. Don't overcook for juicy pork. Plate or place on platter garnished with basil and green onions.
Pork tenderloin is rolled around a Cheddar and cream cheese filling and baked for a flavorful main dish sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Mix green onions, bacon, Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, spinach, mushrooms, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Spread onto one side of pounded. Pork tenderloin is great smoked many different ways. Smoking it straight up with a simple dry rub is really good, but I also enjoy stuffing the tenderloin Or, like in this recipe, you can use bacon to wrap up and hold the tenderloin together.