Jeanine's Classic Caesar Salad Dressing.
Ingredients of Jeanine's Classic Caesar Salad Dressing
- You need of what you will need:.
- It’s 1-2 of large eggs (room temperature).
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of vegetable oil (I used avocado oil because it is healthier).
- It’s 1 tsp of dry mustard (or 2 tsp regular mustard).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- You need 3 clove of fresh garlic, minced. (I like Russian Garlic).
- It’s 1 tsp of worchestershire sauce.
- You need of optional for extra deliciousness:.
- It’s 1 tsp of epicurean ceasar dressing seasoning (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of greek yogurt (for a more zingy flavor).
Jeanine's Classic Caesar Salad Dressing instructions
- Place room tempurature egg and oil in a cup. (If the egg is not room tempurature this will not work!).
- Ensuring there are no air bubbles under the blade, hold bamix (with whipping blade) at the bottom of the cup. Begin to blend holding it at the bottom for about 10 seconds, and as you see it begin to thicken and turn white, slowly raise the bamix to the top. You should have a mayo consistency..
- Add the rest of the ingredients, mix together, and voila! You are done! Sprinkle additional parmesan cheese when preparing salad..
- If the flavor is a little bland, it could be a result of the type of garlic you used. Sometimes I add a tsp of powdered garlic – that usually does the trick..
- Toss desired amount with romaine lettuce, crutons, and freshly grated parmesan cheese and serve!.
- Note: this dressing keeps well in the fridge, but I've noticed if it's left for a week or so, the wonderful garlic flavor starts to disappear so if this happens you can always add another clove to spice it up again..