Drunken Alfredo Sauce. Sauce book. Все о соусах и не только. Creamy Alfredo Sauce is a slight variation on your traditional Alfredo Sauce. How you make this creamy Alfredo sauce, is pretty close to the standard way of making Alfredo Sauce.
Ingredients of Drunken Alfredo Sauce
- You need 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 1 of large egg yolk, beaten.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white wine (I use Pinot Grigio).
- It’s 1 cup of fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh shredded Asiago cheese.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper.
If you start the sauce when you put on the water for pasta, everything comes together perfectly timing-wise. Easy dinner recipe made in one pot! Chicken and pasta in a creamy cajun alfredo sauce. Timeless Alfredo Sauce—it's a breeze with this delicious recipe from The Betty Crocker Cookbook.
Drunken Alfredo Sauce step by step
- Combine ghee, garlic, heavy cream, wine, and milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer; stir in Parmesan a little at a time when it is all incorporated the add egg yolk, whisking constantly to prevent the eggs from scrambling, afterwards add Asiago cheese a little bit at a time (be sure to whisk continuously to prevent sticking and burning). Finally add in the spices and give it a good stir to combine. If the mixture is too thick, add more milk/heavy cream as needed..
Please enable all cookies to use this feature. A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. I'm in dire need of some damn good alfredo sauce to go with my fettuccine with chicken. You can really taste the garlic and Parmesan cheese flavors in this creamy, quick-cooking pasta dish because the sauce is made with chicken broth instead of cream. Alfredo sauce is mostly cheese and cream based anyway so the "zero carb" selling point, while true, does not justify the high price tag in my opinion.