Chicken kifta. Chicken Kofta Recipe how to make Chicken Koftay Eid Special Chicken Kofta Very Delicious Restaurant Style Chicken Koftay ka salan new Recipes Chicken Koftay. While the kifta is cooking, combine the rice and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce View image.
Ingredients of Chicken kifta
- Prepare 40 Oz of ground chicken.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of large onions finely chopped.
- It’s 3 of garlic.
- You need of I cup dry parsley.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dry cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion and garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of allspice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crushed pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry.
- You need 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of yogurt.
The Chicken Kofta Curry is a flavour packed chicken curry simmered in a tomato makhani gravy and simmer along with chicken kofta balls. Chicken kofta curry – Meatballs made with minced chicken, ginger, garlic, cilantro, red chili powder, turmeric and then steam cooked in a spicy curry. Chicken is perfect for those who don't eat red meat or are trying to cut back. The flavor of this chicken kofta recipe is great!
Chicken kifta step by step
- Mix all above ingredients very wil add on top dice tomatoes..
- Bake in a reheated 375 f oven for 45 minutes.
- Serve with side vegetables.
How to make Chicken Kofta: Take a pan add all the ingredients including water into it and cook in. Chicken Kofta Curry is usually made during the festival of Eid and enjoyed during the Ramadan feast. You can serve the curry for dinner as well as lunch. This chicken kofta is made with ground chicken flavored with parsley, onion, and great spices. It is healthy, exciting, and easy to prepare.