Biscotti granola. Granola Biscotti: La mejor granola que vayas a probar. Part biscotti but mostly granola, they're full of oats, nuts, coconut, dried fruit; just barely sweetened, they're the ideal companion to your best breakfast intentions. Learn how to make Granola Biscotti.
Ingredients of Biscotti granola
- It’s 1 cup of crumbled biscotti or biscuit.
- You need 1/2 cup of toasted rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dried fruit.
- You need 1/4 cup of raisins/goji berries.
Cantuccini are also known as Biscotti. And that's exactly how you have to make them. You have to bake the cookies twice so they turn out dry and crunchy. La granola è un mix tostato di frutta secca, bacche e cereali insaporito con miele d'acacia.
Biscotti granola step by step
- Crumble soft biscotti or biscuits into a bowl. Optional – toast crumbled biscotti in 160°C oven for 3-5 minutes or until golden..
- Toast rolled oats dry in 180°C oven for 5-10 minutes or until golden. Optional – you can toast with a tablespoon honey and olive oil for flavour..
- Dried fruit – I made dried strawberries and blueberries (You can add store) To dehydrate berries, wash, spread on baking pan and bake for 3 hours in a 100°C oven..
- Mix, soft biscotti or cookie, toasted rolled oats, dried fruit (berries) and raisins/goji berries in a bowl. Store in an airtight container for 1 month..
Ideale a colazione, da gustare con latte o lo yogurt. Immagini royalty-free simili: Biscotti fitness fatti in casa con farina d'avena su tavola di legno e talbe di Vedi più immagini. Stessa serie: Biscotti di granola e cucchiai con mirtillo rosso e grani su uno. Biscotti, known also as cantucci ([kanˈtuttʃi]), are Italian almond biscuits that originated in the Tuscan city of Prato. They are twice-baked, oblong-shaped, dry, crunchy, and may be dipped in a drink, traditionally Vin Santo.