Crispy Topped Fish Fillets with Tiny Potatoes.
Ingredients of Crispy Topped Fish Fillets with Tiny Potatoes
- It’s 1 1/2 pounds of fish skinless fish fillets, I used salmon today.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise mixed with 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- You need of Crumb Mix. (makes more than you will use, refrigerate or freeze die later use).
- It’s 1 bag of cheddar cheese gold fish crackers.
- You need 1 can of potato sticks.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sriracha pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of black oepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh grated Romano jeese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian seas9ning.
- It’s 3 of green onions sliced.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter., melted with 1 teaspoon lemon juice added1.
- Prepare 10-15 of baby red potatos, boiled in chicken stock until tender.
- Prepare of Sesoning fi forporatoe.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
- It’s 1 of teas[on sriracha salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
Crispy Topped Fish Fillets with Tiny Potatoes step by step
- Combine all crumb ingredients in a food processor until corsse crumbs.
- Butter a baking dish large enough to hold fish in one layer, preheat the oven to 400.
- Place fish in le prepared baking dish.
- Brush all over with mayonnaise nuxture, lightly.
- Press on crumb mixtire, drizzle with the melted butter.
- Toss potatos with their seasoning.
- Add to pan with, fish scatter green onions ver fish and potaos.
- Bake until fish is just cooked throgh, about 16 minutes but the time will depend on the thickness of the fish.
- Serve with lemon butter on the side.