Yummy Pizzaroni Bake.
Ingredients of Yummy Pizzaroni Bake
- It’s 8 oz of elbow macaroni.
- It’s 1 cup of ricotta.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan romano blend cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of jarred spaghetti sauce (your fave variety).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded Italian blend cheese (just mozzarella is ok).
- It’s 1 handful of sliced pepperoni (about 16 slices).
- Prepare 1 of small can sliced black olives (optional).
- You need of salt and pepper to taste (I only salted the pasta water).
Yummy Pizzaroni Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add macaroni. Boil 8 minutes, stirring a couple times..
- While macaroni cooks blend ricotta, parmesan/romano, Italian seasoning, egg, and 1/2 cup shredded cheese in a large bowl. When macaroni is done drain, add to mixture in bowl and stir gently to combine..
- Pour half the spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9×9" casserole dish. Swirl to coat. Spoon macaroni mixture evenly over sauce..
- Pour remaining sauce evenly over macaroni. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese. Distribute pepperoni, and olives if using, evenly over the top. Tent with foil, ensuring not to touch the top, place in oven..
- Bake covered 35-40 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is golden around the edges. Let rest 5-10 minutes before dishing up. Enjoy!.