Red pepper, mushroom cajun chicken thighs. Get the mushrooms and peppers smoked first. Leave all the mushrooms whole, except for the shitake stems, as they can become tough. The peppers should have lost their vibrant red hue, and the skin should be a bit puckered.
Ingredients of Red pepper, mushroom cajun chicken thighs
- You need 4 of chicken thighs, skin off.
- You need 1 of red pepper, sliced.
- It’s 12 of mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, sliced.
- You need 1/4 C of cajon seasoning (I use Joes' recipe).
- It’s 2 T of butter.
- Prepare 1-2 T of oil.
- You need 1/2-3/4 C of coconut milk.
- You need of Shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Thyme, a few sprigs (pull out when serving).
- It’s 1/8 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 C of cooked rice.
My kind of dinner for that reason. Roasted Cajun Chicken Thighs – Juicy oven-roasted chicken thighs prepared with the tastiest cajun rub and served over delicious cauliflower rice. We start with whipping up the cajun seasoning: in a small bowl combine paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, dried thyme, dried. The creamy red pepper sauce turns this recipe into a restaurant quality dish, punctuated by goat cheese and fresh parsley.
Red pepper, mushroom cajun chicken thighs step by step
- Prepare rice according to package. Set aside. Coat the chicken well with the cajon rub. Use an iron skillet on medium heat to melt the butter and oil. Cook the chicken for 6 minutes each side. Set aside. Add a bit more oil to the pan to saute the pepper, onion, spices and mushrooms for 3-4 minutes. Add the cream..
- Add the chicken back in to the veggie mixture to heat through. Spoon the chicken and creamy veggies over the rice. Top with shredded parmesan cheese and serve..
- Joe's cajon rub recipe is on my page..
Cajun Chicken – moist, juicy, tender Cajun baked chicken with crispy skin. Chicken was…» Make your own cajun seasoning: Cajun seasoning can be bought in the seasoning Place a large spoonful of mushroom and bell pepper mixture on your chicken. Finish off with a large pinch of cheese. Good call on adding more time. Chicken thighs always require a longer cooking time than.