Breaded Zucchini. Dip zucchini slices into egg mixture, then into crumbs and place on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Baked panko-breaded zucchini makes a guilt-free replacement for french fries you can have hot and ready in half-an-hour. All Reviews for Baked Panko-Breaded Zucchini Fries.
Ingredients of Breaded Zucchini
- You need 1 of large zucchini.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs (I used Italian bread crumbs).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s to taste of salt, pepper, garlic powder, chipotle seasoning, & paprika.
Zucchini is sliced into rounds, breaded in a Parmesan-breadcrumb coating, and "fried" in the oven for less of a stovetop mess and a lighter calorie load. Once it is done in the pan then get a plate and put paper towels on the plate then put the zucchini on the plate and put some Parmesan. Read the Zucchini bread: why? discussion from the Chowhound Home Cooking, Zucchini I just made my first-ever loaf of zucchini bread, because a friend of mine said she had some and enjoyed. As zucchini get larger they get more bitter, tough, and watery.
Breaded Zucchini instructions
- Preheat oven 400. Slice zucchini in half and then into thin slices..
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, chipotle seasoning, & paprika to taste..
- In a small bowl beat the two egg..
- In another small bowl mix bread crumbs and parmesan cheese together..
- Dip the slices of zucchini in the egg then in the mixture of bread crumbs & cheese..
- Place one at a time on parchment paper in a baking pan. Place in oven 23 minutes, then last 2 minutes turn oven to broil. Remove and enjoy!!!!.
It is our favorite vehicle for the overabundance of zucchini. When making sweet zucchini bread, you may also want to include certain spices and flavorings. When life gives you too many zucchini squash in your garden – make zucchini bread! This photo was shared with me by my sister, Carol Arroyo, and her website The Baking Pan. Savory zucchini bread has so much good stuff going on in the flavor department that you'd think it's complicated to make.