Cake Rusk Biscottis made out of strips of cake that are Baked.
Ingredients of Cake Rusk Biscottis made out of strips of cake that are Baked
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of All purpose Flour.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter Or oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of yogurt.
Cake Rusk Biscottis made out of strips of cake that are Baked step by step
- Preheat the oven at 350• f. Grease the pan and line it up with parchment paper..
- In a mixer-jar add curd, butter or oil. Sugar, milk, vanilla extract. Mix it up..
- In a separate bowl sift all purposes flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt..
- Mix all the wet ingredients into dry ingredients and make a smooth batter..
- Pour the batter into the pan and tap it to release all air bubbles..
- Pop it in the oven and bake it for 25 to 30 minutes..
- Let it cool down. Once it’s cool cut into small rectangular pieces..
- Pop it in the oven again and bake it for 10 minutes. Then flip the side and again bake it for 10 minutes for other side also..
- Or bake it till it becomes crispy..
- Cool it down and Enjoy.