Montreal Steak Style Burrito.
Ingredients of Montreal Steak Style Burrito
- Prepare 2 pounds of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Montreal Style Steak Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Garlic Powder OR freshly minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1-8 oz of package mozzarella cheese OR Italian 5 Cheese, shredded.
- You need of Salad for burrito.
- It’s of Flour Tortillas (Burrito Style).
- Prepare of Taco shells (I used the ones that stand).
Montreal Steak Style Burrito instructions
- Place ground beef in large pot and cook until brown……
- Drain any excess fat from ground beef and then add chopped onions and green pepper, sauté until onions and green pepper are soft……
- While meat and veggies are sautéing, add Montreal Steak seasoning, black pepper and garlic powder OR fresh garlic, and continue to cook for about 10 min on medium heat……
- Remove from heat, let sit for a few minutes, then add entire bag of shredded cheese to meat mixture……
- Mix it all up until cheese is coating the meat mixture……
- Heat up either a flour tortilla OR a taco shell……You can use whichever suits you !.
- Place some salad greens on the bottom of the flour tortilla OR your taco shell,then add several tablespoons of the meat mixture on top of salad greens…….
- For your burrito wrap it up, slice in half and enjoy ! For your taco shell eat and enjoy ! And don’t forget to add sour cream and or salsa to your burrito or shell !!.