Instant pot Goulash. Time to ditch plain old spaghetti! Instant Pot Goulash is going to be your new favorite thing! Old-fashioned Instant Pot goulash is a classic family dish that comes together easily in your pressure cooker.
Ingredients of Instant pot Goulash
- Prepare 1 box of elbow noodles.
- You need 1 can of tomato juice.
- It’s of Onion (optional).
- You need 1 lbs of hamburger meat or turkey.
- You need of Hot sauce optional.
- You need of Any spices you have on hand.
- It’s of Spices.
- You need of If I don’t have onions I use onion powder.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Basil.
- Prepare of Salt pepper.
- It’s of For more heat add a can of diced tomatoes and green chilies.
Growing up, my Mom used to make goulash all the time on weekends. Instant Pot Goulash – because the only thing better than an easy one-pot meal is a really easy one-pot meal. Printable recipe directions and ingredients at bottom of post. This Instant Pot Goulash recipe is the American-style Beef Goulash, which is different from the traditional Learn how to cook Flavorful & Easy Instant Pot Goulash (Pressure Cooker Goulash)!
Instant pot Goulash step by step
- Brown hamburger in instant pot, then drain grease, and Sauté onions with hamburger And seasoning..
- Then when you have the onions how you like them add the tomato juice and noodles mix up some. Make sure all noodles are covered in the liquid..
- Cook on low pressure time for cooking 0. Quick release. Hopefully the noodles won’t burn on the bottom..
- Top with cheese (I like to leave it set to soak up the juice more 10-15 mins on keep warm, till the noodles are bigger and there’s no liquid, this one turns out perfect).
- I added some sweet peppers because I needed to use them up before they went bad, I normally wouldn’t have peppers in this..
This Instant Pot Goulash is made with SIX ingredients and one pot! It's a family favorite Instant Pot pasta featuring lean ground beef and macaroni. Instant Pot Beef Goulash is my new favorite thing. We served this over mashed potatoes and my kids couldn't get enough! The chunks of beef are so tender and flavorful, everyone will think it has been.