Chocolate Pistachio Biscotti.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pistachio Biscotti
- You need 1/2 cup of cake flour (Maida), (more for dusting).
- You need 2 tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of pistachios powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
Chocolate Pistachio Biscotti step by step
- To prepare Eggless Chocolate Pistachio Biscotti Recipe, whisk butter and powdered caster sugar in a bowl until a smooth texture..
- add vanilla essence, milk and whisk a bit more..
- Add cake flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, coarsely chopped pistachios and chocolate chips. Gently bring together the whole mixture to a dough. Add milk if required..
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Before placing the biscuits..
- Then preheat the oven at 180 degrees..
- Pinch medium to large sized balls from the dough. Lightly roll them in your palms and slightly flatten them. Place them in a baking tray. Keep some space between them as they expand while baking..
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes..
- To check if the biscuits with the knife if the biscuits doesn't stick the knife that means it's cooked..
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at least 15-20 minutes..
- Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. It will become even more hard after cooling..
- Serve these crunchy Eggless Chocolate Pistachio Biscotti..