Sausage and potatoes. Fortunately, sausage and potatoes is one of those meals that doesn't really need any extras. Sausage and potatoes frequently asked questions. What sausage can I use in this recipe?
Ingredients of Sausage and potatoes
- You need 2 lbs of whole baby potatoes.
- You need 16 oz of fully cooked sausage, sliced into 1 inch chunks.
- Prepare 2 of small yellow onions, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers, thickly sliced (any color).
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of broth (I used a 1 1/2 cup because I had more potatoes).
They are loaded with potassium and help keep you full. How to make Oven Roasted Sausage and Potatoes. How to make this sausage and potatoes skillet meal. Microwave baby potatoes: the smaller your baby yukon golds are, the quicker this will go.
Sausage and potatoes instructions
- Add everything into the crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or cook on high for 5 hours. (until potatoes and onions are tender). Serve immediately.
- Notes- I made this in an pressure cooker/instant pot….. I did it on hi for 15 or 20 mins can’t remember, with a quick release..
By the way, the two most. Sausage and Potatoes: Here is a ultra easy and mega forgiving recipe that anyone with or with out opposable thumbs can make. Here is how I eat the Sausage and potatoes. This Pressure Cooker Sausage and Potatoes Recipe is a great one-pot meal for the whole family! To be honest I really think that the Instant Pot was made for these kind of dishes.