Spaghetti with Asparagus and cherry tomatoes. Salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Small handful of fresh basil leaves. Cook the spaghetti according to the packet instructions adding the asparagus strips to the cooking water half way through; drain and toss in oil.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Asparagus and cherry tomatoes
- It’s Half of Pound Pasta ( we like Angel Hair.
- You need 8-10 of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Asparagus cleaned and woody stem snapped off.
- Prepare 16 ounce of jar or homemade your favorite Spaghetti sauce ( in Florida I had access to fresh veggies all year and made my own.
- Prepare of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of Sweet dried basil.
- It’s of I did not use any meat in this spaghetti.
Whole Grain Spaghetti with Cherry Tomatoes, Marinated Chicken Breast and Pesto. Put the asparagus and cherry tomatoes on a baking sheet. The cherry tomatoes spaghetti are almost a miracle, perfect for summer meals. This quick and easy recipe is a pillar of the Italian cuisine, created to exalt the few ingredients that make it up.
Spaghetti with Asparagus and cherry tomatoes step by step
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Like add my sauce ; homemade or jar to a pan with my spices and seasonings, allow to simmer covered on low until pasta is ready.
- In a separate pan, add 1 tablespoon of Olive oil, when hot turn heat down add cherry tomatoes, and cut asparagus to tenderize and roast..
- After adding sauce to pasta either in pan, bowl or plate. Top with Vegetables and option I like is grated Parmesan-Reggiano.
For this reason, pasta, olive oil, basil, and tomatoes must be of the highest quality! This asparagus is paired up with some cherry tomatoes and finished off with a splash of cream and a smattering of fresh Parm for good measure. I love the idea of these asparagus and cherry tomatoes. The easiest, most flavorful spaghetti dish we've had in a long time. We love the umami hit that anchovies provide.