Air Fryer Pita Margherita Pizza.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Pita Margherita Pizza
- Prepare of Pita bread.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Pizza sauce homemade or jarred. I like Muir Glen organic.
- Prepare of Optional extra seasoning -oregano, italian and pinch of salt.
- You need of Chopped garlic.
- You need of Chopped onion.
- Prepare of Torn Basil.
- It’s of Mozzerella snack balls.
- Prepare of Sliced tomato.
- It’s of Shredded cheese of choice.
Air Fryer Pita Margherita Pizza step by step
- Drizzle and rub olive oil on what will the bottom of your pita bread.
- Turn over and spread your sauce on with a spoon. Sprinkle with additional seasoning if desired..
- Top with garlic, onion and basil..
- Flatted out your mozzerella balls(about 6) and place on top..
- Top with sliced tomato and shredded cheese..
- Place in air fryer and cover with a trivet or something similar so toppings don't fly around.
- Cook at 350° for 6 mins.
- If you want a bit crispier crust like me at the end of your 6 mins crank the temp up to 400° and add an additional 3-4 mins.