Cheesy Italian style biscotti.
Ingredients of Cheesy Italian style biscotti
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of cheese(have used normal processed cheese).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of basil.
- You need to taste of Salt (Check because cheese also has salt).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
Cheesy Italian style biscotti step by step
- In a bowl take the butter at room temperature add the grated cheese and sugar. Mix them well and cream it. Then add the eggs one by one. Mix them well. Now for the dry ingredients. In a bowl sieve, the maida add red Chile flakes, oregano, basil, black pepper powder and salt. Also, mix the baking powder and soda. Mix them well..
- Now add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix it. Make a dough and keep it in the fridge for at least 30-40 min. Now take a baking tray grease it with butter. Divide the dough into 2 equal parts and give it a bread loaf like shape with light curve on top..
- Now preheat the oven at 200°C and bake it for 20-25 mins. Till you get a nice golden brown on the crust. Now take it out. Let it cool for at least 30-40 min. Then cut it into 1 inch thin biscuits like shape. Again grease the baking tray and now place the individual pcs on it. Preheat the oven at 180°C and bake it for 15-20 min. Till the inside part on both the side gets hard and crispy. Enjoy it with your tea or coffee.