Spaghetti and Meatballs batch 11. Sprinkle with more Parmesan and serve with some basil (if using) I did a double batch this weekend and it packed a solid punch of flavor and deliciousness! However, I too had a problem with structure. Baked Spaghetti and Meatballs – Traditional spaghetti and meatballs is turned into the most amazing baked cheesy casserole ever!
Ingredients of Spaghetti and Meatballs batch 11
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 42 ounces of your favorite sauce I used Mid's meat sauce.
- You need of Pasta.
- You need 1 pound of thin spaghetti.
- Prepare 4 quarts of water.
- You need 1 tablespoons of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt for last seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil divided.
- It’s of Meatballs.
- You need 3/4 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare of Meat.
- Prepare 3/4 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s of Extras.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced stuffed green olives.
- You need To taste of grated parmigiano reggiano cheese.
Either the sauce was too salty or too thin, or there just wasn't enough of it or the meatballs were hard, dry or overcooked. I chose all the wrong meats and cooked them well or the right ones and cooked them until they were like shoe leather. Spaghetti and Meatballs in homemade marinara sauce. Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe: The secret to getting uber tender meatballs is bread; yes, bread.
Spaghetti and Meatballs batch 11 instructions
- Boil the pasta with salt and 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil. Drain when done put back in pot add the rest of the oil and toss with 1 teaspoon salt.
- Spread meat on plate, add seasonings and push into meat..
- Pinch of a bit to form meatballs..
- Fry in a pan turning as needed. You can shake a bit with lid on to turn them, letting them roll. When done set aside and drain the drippings..
- Season the rest of the meat with salt and pepper the same way. Brown the pan. Get the sauce and add..
- Stir and simmer for 15 minutes. Add the meatballs..
- Slice the olives and add into the sauce. Simmer covered stirring often, for 15 minutes..
- Serve, with cheese on top, I hope you enjoy!.
Drain, the transfer the spaghetti to a large serving platter. Boil the spaghetti in a large pot of salted water, and heat the marinara sauce in a pot. When the spaghetti is tender, toss it with the sauce. Put the cheese in a bowl and set it on the table. Make sure to ask your family if they want their meatballs on top of the spaghetti or on the side.