Easy beef and noodles with corn. Use canned or leftover corned beef in this easy corned beef casserole. We used egg noodles in the casserole, but spaghetti or similar pasta could be used as well. This makes a nice potluck dish, and it's an excellent way to use leftover corned beef.
Ingredients of Easy beef and noodles with corn
- It’s 1 can of cooked beef chunks.
- It’s 1 box of noodles, any kind I like the colored vegetable noodles to add a pop of color and a bit healthier.
- You need 1 box of beef broth.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- Prepare of Onion powder salt pepper and Italian seasoning as desired.
Ground beef, noodles, corn and tomatoes make a complete meal in one skillet. My sister who ran a daycare used to make this and everybody enjoyed it. Stir in the flavor packet from the noodles, tomatoes, and corn (with their juices). Break up the noodles slightly, and add them to the skillet.
Easy beef and noodles with corn instructions
- Cook noodles as directed and then add in drained can of corn, cooked canned beef and broth. Season as desired !.
- Serve with a side of rolls or any toasted bread if desired..
This is a super fast and easy meal which kids love. Very easy to throw together with beef mince and tinned supplies. This is an easy recipe and a very tasty stir-fry dish that I have made many times. If you are not using low-sodium broth and soy sauce make certain to add in any salt (if you are using) at the end. Sometimes called 'ribbon' noodles, these are a broad, flat dried Chinese noodle. and, depending A Korean noodle celebrated for it's extreme chewiness, these are made from wheat flour and corn starch and are Pad kee mao (stir-fried rice noodles with beef, holy basil and chilli).