Kfc bowls. This KFC Bowl is not labor intensive therefore not of the highest of quality. This recipe is for the drunk lazy kid or family that wants to recreate the awesome famous bowl at home for hardly any expense or. A homemade version of Kentucky Fried Chicken's Famous Bowls, these copycat KFC Famous Bowls are a winner.
Ingredients of Kfc bowls
- It’s 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1 inch pieces. (For the batter I dip in flour then egg then back in flour and deep fry about 4 mins).
- It’s of Note: you can use frozen popcorn chicken to save time.
- You need of instant mashed potatoes, 1 package and prepare as directed. I like the Idahoan garlic parmesan ones or the plain butter ones.
- It’s 1 packet of instant brown or chicken flavored gravy. Prepare as directed.
- Prepare Handful of shredded Monterrey jack cheese.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to taste. Use as much as you desire.
- You need of Prepare everything and layer in a bowl. Starting with potatoes, corn, chicken, top with gravy and cheese and seasonings.
A KFC classic with chicken, cheese, mashed potatoes, corn, gravy—now with Nashville Hot sauce. All the mouthwatering goodness of the original KFC Famous Bowl—our world-famous chicken. The KFC bowl is undoubtedly one of my favorite dishes along with the kfc coleslaw recipe we recently unleashed. If you're like me you take comfort in indulging in the famous KFC bowls.
Kfc bowls instructions
- I listed all steps in the ingredient column..
Chances are you're familiar with KFC's Famous Bowl: mashed potatoes, corn, bite-sized crispy chicken, gravy, and cheese, merged into a damp, heavy pile and served in a black plastic container. Whenever someone asks me what my favorite comfort food is my answer Anyways, get ready for the ultimate comfort food bowl: Mashed potatoes, gravy, sweet corn. KFC is celebrating its KFC Famous Bowls in the most nostalgic (and slightly terrifying) way. In Other Fried Chicken News, KFC Just Added Super-Cheesy Mac & Cheese Bowls. The fried chicken insanity sweeping through the fast food world just took a cheesy turn.