Sauerkraut ribs. Polish country-style pork ribs and sauerkraut known as żeberka wieprzowe w kapuscie is an economical, hearty and delicious meal. Polish Pork Ribs and Sauerkraut (Żeberka Wieprzowe). This comforting and tasty Country-Style Pork Ribs with Sauerkraut dish really hits the spot!
Ingredients of Sauerkraut ribs
- Prepare 1 jar of sauerkraut.
- It’s 1/2 bottle of Italian dressing(I use zesty italian).
- Prepare 2 racks of ribs.
- It’s of Bbq seasonings or a rub.
- Prepare of Bbq of your choice.
IMO this would have been way too long. This is an easy delicious meal that will stick to your "ribs" 🙂 Even if you aren't too fond of sauerkraut, the flavor of it Cover with sauerkraut and sprinkle with brown sugar. Spread the sauerkraut evenly in the bottom of the dish. Place the ribs on top with the meat side up.
Sauerkraut ribs step by step
- Spread the sauerkraut in the pan and squeeze half a bottle of Italian dressing over the krat..
- Then lay both racks onto or the krat..
- Sprinkle heavily the seasonings you like when making bbq ribs. You can make your own rub also..
- Bake at 400 for an hour to about 2 hrs. Checking often for doneiness and if they are tender. You can base the ribs the last hour or half hr..
- When serving cut ribs and plate up the sauerkraut and the sides you like. I have made this recipe quite often. I have served mashed potatoes, mac n cheese, and greenbeans with the ribs. I have served this with baked beans, potato salad and pasta salad. You want to pair the ribs with sides you would pick for a bbq. Enjoy..
Tuck the potato wedges in amongst the ribs. Cook on low just. a cover on, then cook on simmer. Pork Spare Ribs, slow cooked with Sauerkraut, Cabbage, Sausages, Bacon, and Potatoes, is good enough eating to serve up for Sunday dinner! Even though this German Pork Ribs and Sauerkraut is a favorite for Oktoberfest, please don't feel like you have to wait until Carefully spoon the sauerkraut mixture over the pork ribs in the slow cooker. dill weed, sauerkraut, ribs, apple, water, sauerkraut, large onion. Choose a baking pan that will accommmodate the ribs in pieces or all hitched.