Cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole. This Creamy Chicken Casserole (aka Chicken Gloria) is always a hit at parties. The chicken is and mushrooms are so tender and tasty! This chicken bake is freezer friendly and reheats well.
Ingredients of Cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole
- It’s 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 box of any shape pasta (I used penne).
- You need 8 ounces of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 can of Campbell’s cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 2 cups of diced mushrooms. (I used baby portobello mushrooms).
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Spices to taste: original Mrs dash, chicken seasoning, pepper, soul seasoning, garlic powder.
Cream of Mushroom Soup and Cream of Celery Soup also taste great in this casserole, or a combination. Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole Frequently. Sprinkle the chicken with the remaining Parmesan cheese. I make this often for my family, but I mix it up a lot.
Cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole instructions
- Heat oven to 350 and lightly grease or butter a 13×9 glass baking dish..
- In a pan sauté your chicken until done, cool and shred. Cook noodles until almost done and drain..
- Combine noodles with shredded chicken, spices, soups, sour cream and sliced mushrooms. Place in baking dish and top with both cheeses. Bake covered 20-25 minutes..
I use cream of mushroom soup, add extra spices and put cheese in with the rice mixture. Cut chicken into bite size pcs. Cook both together in electric fry pan with garlic and onion pwdr. Put together cooked stuffing and cooked broccoli separately. Then add in them to fry pan.