Baked Goulash #mommasrecipes.
Ingredients of Baked Goulash #mommasrecipes
- Prepare 8 oz of elbow macaroni.
- You need 1 pound of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 jar of Ragu pasta sauce (I use traditional style meat).
- It’s 1 can of Pieces and Stems mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 of a Yellow Onion diced (or a generous amt of Dry Minced Onion).
- It’s 1/2 of a Green Pepper diced (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of (or more) Shredded Mozzarella – divided.
- You need 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need of Generous sprinkle of Dried Italian Seasoning.
Baked Goulash #mommasrecipes step by step
- Brown the ground beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat.
- Drain the fat if there is too much.
- Add mushrooms and finish browning the meat.
- Stir in the sauce, reserving about 1 cup.
- In a glass baking dish spread about a cup of sauce in the bottom to prevent sticking.
- Layer macaroni, then sauce, then mozzarella. Repeat with remaining macaroni, sauce, and mozzarella..
- Top with Parmesan Cheese and Italian Seasoning.
- Bake at 350 for 7 minutes until cheese is melted and sauce is hot.
- Get ready for guests to ask for more..