Quick Pizza with Pita bread.
Ingredients of Quick Pizza with Pita bread
- It’s 1 of pita bread.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of pizza sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cheese (of your choice).
- Prepare 1 of sliced onion; medium size.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of shredded parmesan.
- It’s 1 tsp of tabasco smoked paprika sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter.
- It’s of Optional.
- Prepare 1/2 packet of Papa John's special seasoning.
- You need 1/2 packet of Papa John's red chili flakes.
- You need of Substitute.
- You need of you can sustitute basil with either fresh basil leaves or Italian seasoning.
Quick Pizza with Pita bread step by step
- On the bottom side of the Pita bread, apply butter..
- Throw it over a pan on low heat. Now, top it with pizza sauce and cheese..
- Arrange the onion by pressing it slightly into the bread..
- Cover and cook for 5 mins on medium heat. Turn off heat, open it and add Tabasco sauce to it. Finally, sprinkle Basil on top. Also spice it with packets from Papa John's to taste. Serve hot..
- Alternatively, you can ready up all this and nuke it in microwave safe plate for 4 minutes (or 1 additional minute if not done)..