Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci. Pumpkin biscotti with pecans, flavored with cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg, are so nice for dipping into coffee or hot cider. Crunchy biscotti cookies, perfect for coffee-dipping! Spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves.
Ingredients of Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci
- You need 1 cup of raw peanuts.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pumpkin, pureed.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ceylon cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground allspice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of anise seed.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 1 stick of butter (for coating a pan).
- Prepare 1 of whipped cream.
Traditionally the cookies are dipped in Vin Santo, an Italian dessert wine. Biscotti Cookies Biscotti Recipe Biscotti Flavors Pumpkin Biscotti Cake Cookies Cookie Recipes Snack Chocolate Peanut Butter Marbled Biscotti swirl rich chocolate and creamy peanut butter together into Cantucci con cioccolato extrafondente, nocciole di Giffoni e liquore Strega – people. The bright gold of an October pumpkin, these crunchy biscotti are flavored with pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. A hot cup of coffee, paired with a gorgeous view of the fall landscape, is the perfect accompaniment!
Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci instructions
- On a large baking sheet, toast the peanuts at 375°F for about 10 minutes. Set aside the peanuts and baking sheet to cool..
- Put everything but the peanuts into a large mixing bowl and mix..
- Once the peanuts are cool, incorporate them into the mix..
- Butter the cookie sheet.
- Separate the dough into two equal blobs and lay them in parallel on the cookie sheet..
- Work the blobs into cookie-sheet-length logs a few inches wide..
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes..
- Let the sheet cool..
- Now, slice up the logs, on a bias, into 1 inch wide cuts, and lay them on their sides in the cookie sheet..
- Bake at 350°F another 15 minutes..
- Serve with whipped cream. It goes well with coffee..
You will love this simple and irresistibly delicious Pumpkin Pie Biscotti recipe! Quick and easy to prepare at home. So suffice it to say, we've been enjoying quite a few pumpkin recipes this season! Everyone loves Biscotti, Cantucci, Cantuccini, and Tozzetti all known as these twice baked cookies. Traditional Italian Biscotti these double baked crunchy cookies full of chocolae chips are the perfect dipping cookie, for Breakfast or.