Bruschetta. Bruschetta is an antipasto (starter dish) from Italy consisting of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt. Variations may include toppings of tomato, vegetables, beans, cured meat, or cheese. Nothing screams summer quite like bruschetta.
Ingredients of Bruschetta
- It’s 1 can of 28oz. Diced tomatoes. I used Basil, Garlic, and Oregano.
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil (to taste).
- Prepare 1 of Balsamic vinegar (to taste).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Chopped Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1 loaf of French bread.
- Prepare 1 can of 4.5oz. Chopped Black Olives.
- Prepare 1 packages of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Italian Seasoning (to taste).
Bruschetta, in its most basic form, is simply grilled or The tomatoes: Good tomato bruschetta starts with good tomatoes. Bruschetta makes a delicious, quick and easy dish. Made of tomatoes, onions, garlic, basil and olive oil on This bruschetta recipe also includes a drizzle of balsamic glaze that I think takes it over the top. Bruschetta is one of those foods that's impossible to eat elegantly.
Bruschetta step by step
- Slice bread and toast both sides..
- Pre heat oven to 350..
- Mix together, tomatoes, oil, vinegar, garlic, onion powder, olives..
- Place toasted bread on a cookie sheet..
- Spoon the tomato mixture onto the toast and top with cheese..
- Sprinkle on seasoning and bake until cheese is melted..
- Serve warm. Enjoy!.
When you gorge on a crunchy piece of bread that's piled high with tomato, dripping with. Bruschetta Recipe: Bruschetta is a fresh, simple and delicious Italian appetizer that can be In its simplest Italian form, bruschetta requires that bread be toasted over real coals, then rubbed down. A bruschetta makes a great easy starter and even an easy canape with a loaf of French bread. It's the fancy way of saying, "put it on toast". Make authentic Italian tomato and basil bruschetta, and take a look at some suggestions for variations.