Ingredients of Semi-Homemade Lasagna
- You need 2 1/2 can of your preference of marinara sauce (I use Prego) I often switch up the flavors chunky veggie, roasted garlic and 3 cheese are my favs.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground turkey or beef.
- You need 2 medium of chopped Green pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of mushrooms (can omit).
- Prepare 3 lb of shredded cheese (colby or sharp).
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Emeril's seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 packages of lasagna noodles (no boil).
Semi-Homemade Lasagna instructions
- Use 2 tablespoons of olive oil and soften veggies.
- Add meat to veggies and cook until browned..
- Once meat is browned add Sauce and cook about 5-10 mins. It'll cook longer in the oven..
- In a baking pan layer sauce, noodles (I love no boil lasagna noodles) and cheese. The 1st layer is sauce and you should end with cheese on the top…
- Place in 350° oven with foil on the top for the 1st 20 mins. The remaining 30 mins take the foil off to brown the top.
- Let stand for 1hr if it is cut prior to that the lasagna may fall apart..