Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe.
Ingredients of Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe
- Prepare 6 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of cùp light mayonaise or greek yogùrt (I ùsed ½ of each and it was delish!).
- You need 1/2 of cùp parmesan cheese, and reserve more for top.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray. Lay the chicken inside the pan. Mix together all ingredients. Spread the mixtùre evenly over each piece so that the chicken won't dry oùt while baking. Sprinkle the top with fresh parmesan on the top of the chicken. Bake ùncovered for 45 minùtes. Enjoy!.