Italian meatball & pasta soup. Here's how to make perfect meatballs every time. Use ground beef, ground pork, and Italian sausage. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with all beef.
Ingredients of Italian meatball & pasta soup
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 8 of frozen italian meatballs, you can buy & brown on stove to give a bit of color ( I make my own & freeze & use as needed).
- It’s 3 of cups water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of elbows or any short pasta.
- Prepare 1 can of beef broth or beef bouillon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry basil leaves.
- You need 1 of cilantro mini cube.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes with basil, garlic & oregano.
- It’s 1 can of sweet peas (drained).
- You need of complete seasoning or any you like.
Grandma's Italian meatball recipe is the ultimate comfort food dish to share! Tender and juicy meatballs are simmered in a simple yet rich tomato sauce and placed over spaghetti noodles or the. This classic Italian Meatballs recipe makes the best, most juicy and tender homemade meatballs in a few easy steps. Soft, juicy bite-size nuggets cooked to perfection in rich tomato sauce.
Italian meatball & pasta soup step by step
- In a pot brown meatballs in olive oil. I always brown mine on med high heat watching that it doesn't burn. Once brown add water, pasta & beef bouillon or beef broth heat to medium & cover 3 mins..
- Add basil leaves, cilantro cube, onion powder cover & simmer for 3 mins..
- Add diced tomatoes, sweet peas & seasoning. If using beef broth please include at this time. cover & simmer for about 1 min. Serve with toasted french bread or butter biscuit, ***(option I garnish mine with hot sauce, fresh basil & fresh parmesan cheese..
A big batch to feed a crowd or freeze for later. They're the most tender, delicious meatballs ever! Meatball recipes are often challenged by chefs who claim, Mine are the best! Even though my meatballs ARE the best, I will make no such claim. These Authentic Italian Meatballs will be the only Italian meatballs you ever want to eat and they make the BEST spaghetti and meatballs ever!