Baked Parmesan Breaded Porkchops.
Ingredients of Baked Parmesan Breaded Porkchops
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of dry breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/2 of gated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt ( I used season salt ).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried Italian seasoning (rub between fingers to release the flavor).
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 7 of thick-cut porkchops.
- You need 1 of seasoning salt.
Baked Parmesan Breaded Porkchops instructions
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking dish or a medium baking sheet..
- In a bowl whisk the eggs and milk together..
- In a bowl mix the dry breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, cayenne, parsley and Italian seasoning..
- Rinse and let the chops sit room temperature for about 45 minutes..
- Heat oil and butter in skillet over medium-high heat..
- Dip chops in egg/milk mixture..
- Coat in the breadcrumb mixture completely..
- Brown the chops in the skillet one both sides (4-5 mins) sprinkling both sides with seasoning salt when browing..
- Place in prepared dish..
- Bake the chops for about 25 minutes or until cooked..