Roasted Parmesan Garlic Jalapeno Rounds.
Ingredients of Roasted Parmesan Garlic Jalapeno Rounds
- It’s 10 large of fresh jalapeno's sliced about 1/4 inch thick. I leave the seeds in for more surface area for the seasoning, but if you don't want the heat of the seeds remove them it will still be good but milder.
- It’s 1 tsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese, plus more for sprinkling on peppers as a garnish, if desired.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 dash of 1/8 teaspoon granulated sugar.
Roasted Parmesan Garlic Jalapeno Rounds step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with non stick foil or lightly spray regular foil with non stick spray..
- Place melted butter and olive oil in a medium bowl, add sliced jalapenos, toss to coat..
- Combine parmesan cheese, garlic powder and sugar in a small bowl to combine..
- Add cheese mixture to coated jalapenos, coat well with seasoning..
- Place in a single layer on foil lined baking sheet and roast 35 to 45 minutes turning halfway through until light brown. Sprinkle with more parmesan, if desired when they come out of the oven. Serve hot, they can be reheated in 400 oven oven on a foil lined sheet just until hot, watch it only takes a few minutes.
- Serve with any dish you would like a burst of flavorful heat.