Ingredients of Meatball Parmesan
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked meatballs; recipe below for my homemade ones.
- Prepare 2 cup of marinara sauce, my recipe below or your favorite and more for serving.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheese, I used italian four cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 tsp of italian seasoning spice blend.
- Prepare 8 oz of cooked pasta, if using, I used linquine.
Meatball Parmesan instructions
- Preheat oven to 425. Spray a baking dish with non stick spray..
- Combine meatballs with marinara sauce. If using pasta, put the cooked pasta on bottom of prepared pan. Top with meatballs. Cover meatballs with cheese, sprinkle with italian seasoning. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350528-basic-tender-juicy-meatballs https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366612-simple-basic-marinara-sauce.
- Bake just until heated through, about 15 minutes. Serve with more sauce if desired..
- This is good just as meatball parmesan, without the pasta. Serve with garlic bread or as an appetizer..