Baked parmesan tilapia. This version of Parmesan-crusted tilapia uses only a few ingredients for a quick and easy dinner entree. Coat tilapia fillets with olive oil and press into the Parmesan cheese mixture. We eat a lot of tilapia.
Ingredients of Baked parmesan tilapia
- Prepare 8 of tilapia fillets (thawed).
- You need of old bay seasoning.
- Prepare of seasoning salt (i use lawrys).
- It’s 8 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese (shredded).
- It’s 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter (softened).
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp of paprika (2/4tsp).
- It’s 2 1/4 tsp of garlic powder (2/4 tsp).
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp of pepper (2/4 tsp).
- You need 2 1/4 tsp of basil (2/4 tsp).
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion flakes (can use dry minced onions).
- You need of cooking spray.
- It’s of parsley.
Add veggies for a sheet pan dinner. Baking the Parmesan as a crust really gives it a great, crunchy texture and the taste is mild enough that it doesn't This allows the tilapia to soak in some of the zesty lemon flavour beneath the crust. Parmesan Crusted Tilapia is the one of the BEST we've ever tasted. This Baked Lemon Pepper Tilapia recipe is as healthy as it is delicious, and it's SUPER EASY as well!
Baked parmesan tilapia instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place tilapia fillets on a baking tray lined with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Season top of fillets generously with old bay and seasoning salt.
- Bake for 10mins meanwhile mix remaining ingredients except parsley in a med. bowl.
- When fish come out of oven switch oven to broil.
- Top fish with a layer of breadcrumb mixture (press gently into fish to help keep on place).
- Broil 3-5 mins. Or until topping is golden garnish with parsley and enjoy.
Easy baked tilapia fillets with sun-dried tomato, Parmesan, breadcrumb crust, and optional berry Photography Credit: Elise Bauer. Tilapia is farm-raised and rather mild in. This baked tilapia recipe is a super tasty throw-together meal that is an upgrade I feel like parmesan cheese is a little different. It's got such great flavor that adds an additional crispiness to the crust that. This Tilapia Parmesan for two recipe is so easy and quick to prepare.