Matcha Green Tea and White Chocolate Biscotti.
Ingredients of Matcha Green Tea and White Chocolate Biscotti
- You need 120 g of cake flour.
- You need 45 g of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 of to 3 tsp milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of MATCHA Green Tea powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mixed nuts.
- Prepare 60 g of White Chocolate.
Matcha Green Tea and White Chocolate Biscotti step by step
- Chop the white chocolate. Preheat oven to 180C (360F)..
- In a bowl, sift together flour, green tea and baking powder..
- Add sugar and milk and beaten egg, then combine with spatula. (If the dough is too dry, you could add a little milk)..
- Add mixed nuts using your hands..
- Shape into a long roll on a cookie sheet. Flatten to about one inch thickness..
- Bake dough in the oven at 360F for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool..
- Cut into diagonal slices. Place the cut sides down. Bake it in the oven at 320F for about 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a rack and cool..
- Melt white Chocolate in a double boiler over low heat until melted and smooth. Dip biscotti half-way into the melted chocolate. Place biscotti on a parchment paper. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm..